All you need to order with Klarna
- a UK bank account
- a UK residential address
- be aged 18 or over
Struggling to use Klarna?
It could be for one of the following reasons
- You may have an outstanding payment from another order
- You might have filled out the form incorrectly
- They might have rejected your application
If they reject your application
- We would recommend choosing another payment method
- Please spend responsibly
- Borrowing more than you can afford could seriously affect your financial status
- Make sure you can afford to make your monthly repayments on time
QTS-Global Ltd is not a lender and acts only as an introducer. The credit product is provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Credit is only available to permanent UK residents aged 18 and over, depending on their status. Terms and conditions apply. Please note that Pay in 3 instalments is not regulated by the FCA.