Acrylic nails have been around for decades, but they’ve had a resurgence in recent years thanks to a combination of celebs, Instagram, and our collective nail art obsession. Great for those looking to add length and strength to their nails, acrylics can also create a larger, more evenly shaped canvas for those who love intricate nail designs. Thinking of trying out the look?
What we Cover
Practical is performed on live models and this will allow you to gain and perform the treatment, while gaining maximum experience during the training.
- Health and safety in the workplace and salon environment
- Anatomy & Physiology of the Nail
- Practical delivery of a Acrylic application on a live model
- Practice treatment of Acrylic Nails on each other (you can bring a model if you require)
- Contra-indications of Acrylic Nails
- Contra- actions of Acrylic Nails
- What equipment, tool and products you will need to perform the treatment
- Aftercare Advice
The course is £120 Inc VAT
Reduced to £60 inc VAT
This course currently is running 10-4pm (times may change)