A manicure is a cosmetic beauty treatment for the fingernails and hands performed at home or in a nail salon. A manicure consists of filing and shaping the free edge of nails, pushing and clipping any non-living tissue, treatments with various liquids, massage of the hand, and the application of fingernail polish. A pedicure is a cosmetic treatment of the feet and toenails, similar to a manicure. Pedicures are done for cosmetic, therapeutic purposes. They are popular throughout the world. Pedicures include care not only for the toenails, dead skin cells are rubbed off the bottom of the feet using a rough stone.
What we Cover
Practical is performed on live models and this will allow you to gain and perform the treatment, while gaining maximum experience during the training.
- Health and safety in the workplace and salon environment
- Anatomy & Physiology of the eye
- Practical delivery of eye treatments on a live model
- Practice treatment of eye treatments on each other (you can bring a model if you require)
- Contra-indications of eye treatments
- Contra- actions of eye treatments
- What equipment, tool and products you will need to perform the treatment
- Aftercare Advice
The course is £200 Inc VAT
Reduced to £100 inc VAT
This course currently is running 10-4pm (times may change)