This highly sort after course is perfect for your clients wanting either the natural look or the fuller thicker lash look. By applying lashes onto the lash line, we are able to give the appearance of longer natural lashes. This is a longer lasting results for clients. You will learn about the different types of lashes you can apply and the best way to create defended looks.
What we Cover
Practical is performed on live models and this will allow you to gain and perform the treatment, while gaining maximum experience during the training.
Prior to the course starting you will be given some basic health and safety along with basic anatomy and physiology to overlook. This will then be recapped during your day course.
- Health and safety in the workplace and salon environment (recap only)
- Anatomy & Physiology of the skin (Recap only)
- Practical delivery of Lash extensions on a live model
- Practice treatment of Lash extensions on each other (you can bring a model if you require)
- Contra-indications of a Lash extension treatment
- Contra- actions of a Lash extension treatment
- What equipment, tool and products you will need to perform the treatment
- Aftercare Advice
The course is £140 plus VAT
This course currently is running 10-4pm (times may change)