Dermaplaning has take the beauty industry by storm with been one of the most popular treatments since microdermabrasion. In the treatment we are able to remove the vellus hairs (peach fuzz to me and you) as well as removing the dead unwanted skin cells from the epidermis. Revealing a bright, youthful glowy skin. This will allow your daily skincare routine to work better seeing maximum results.
To be able to attend this course you must already hold a level 2 in beauty therapy.
What we Cover
Practical is performed on live models and this will allow you to gain and perform the treatment, while gaining maximum experience during the training.
Prior to the course starting you will be given some basic health and safety along with basic anatomy and physiology to overlook. This will then be recapped during your day course.
- Health and safety in the workplace and salon environment (recap only)
- Anatomy & Physiology of the skin (Recap only)
- Practical delivery of Dermaplaning on a live model
- Practice treatment of Dermaplaning on each other (you can bring a model if you require)
- Contra-indications of a Dermaplaning treatment
- Contra- actions of a Dermaplaning treatment
- What equipment, tool and products you will need to perform the treatment
- Aftercare Advice
The course is £290 plus VAT
Also includes a tool you will be using during the course to take home.
This course currently is running 10-4pm (times may change)